Posts Tagged ‘Payment Options’May 17, 2012
We know life can get hectic. Paying bills isn’t fun. Between the many demands placed on all of us on a daily basis, routine tasks such as paying your water bill can fall to the bottom of the list. To make life simpler for our customers, Des Moines Water Works (DMWW) offers several automated options for making payments.
One of the easiest payment methods DMWW offers is Direct Pay. Direct Pay is a program in which your monthly payment is directly withdrawn from your bank account each month. Sign up for Direct Pay by logging onto www.dmww.com and completing the Direct Pay form (under Customer Service), or electronically submitting your request via your online account.
Another automated payment method is Recurring Credit Card. Like Direct Pay, your payment is automatically debited each month, but you specify a debit or credit card rather than a checking or savings account. This option is also available on the website through your online account or by calling a Customer Service Representative at (515) 283-8700.
Both of these options produce a billing statement for your viewing and filing (may we recommend electronic statements, by the way) and you are able to see the amount that will be deducted from your account 10 days in advance.
Simplify life. Log on to www.dmww.com to choose an automatic payment method that fits your lifestyle!
Des Moines Water Works is excited to offer new enhancements to our existing payment options. Beginning February 1, 2011, customers may now choose to pay by Electronic Check. “E-check” is offered at no cost to customers and will be available via the automated phone system, www.dmww.com account log-in, and over the phone with a customer service representative.
Also effective February 1, 2011, a convenience fee of $2.00 will be charged on credit card payments made by website or by telephone, whether by automated phone system or with a live customer service representative. There will be no credit card convenience fee on credit card transactions made at DMWW general office or through our credit card recurring payment program.
DMWW offers several ways to pay your monthly statement. Choose the method that best works for you! Please remember, for your safety and ours, DMWW service staff does not accept payments while working in the field.
- Direct Pay: Your monthly charges are paid automatically by your financial institution. Payments are debited from your account 10 days after the billing date. Visit www.dmww.com or call (515) 283-8700 to request a Direct Pay form today.
- Recurring Payment by Credit Card: Your monthly charges are paid automatically by a Visa or MasterCard of your choice. Payments are debited from your account 10 days after the billing date. Visit www.dmww.com or call (515) 283-8700 to set up Recurring Payment by Credit Card.
- www.dmww.com Account Log-in: Pay by E-check, credit or check card, set-up Recurring Payment by Credit Card, view billing statements and payment history.
- DMWW Customer Service Contact Center: Call (515) 283-8700 to make payments by credit card and E-check anytime, any day. If you require assistance, customer service representatives are available 7:30 am-5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Payments are still accepted at our general office and many metro area pay stations. For a list of pay stations, visit www.dmww.com. Please be advised that some pay stations now charge a $2.00 fee (DMWW does not regulate or receive these fees).
As a reminder, if you wish to go “paper free” with your monthly statements, you can sign up for E-statements at www.dmww.com. Please contact a customer service representative at (515) 283-8700 if you have any questions regarding payment options or to request E-statements.